Customer Service Specialist
Nutra Holdings is an e-commerce company headquartered in St. John’s, Newfoundland. We house several brands that specialize in the supplement space, focusing on our customer’s success in achieving their fitness, health and wellness goals. With actionable content, knowledgeable support, and innovative products, we are working to set a new standard when it comes to optimizing physical and mental performance.
We hire smart, driven, adaptable people that love to work. Our team is collaborative and friendly: we work hard and have fun doing so – plus work should be fun! You spend a lot of your time at work, it’s a no-brainer that this time should be enjoyable. It isn’t all sunshine and rainbows but we embrace a non-corporate, start-up-feel at our office.
We are looking for an in-house Customer Service Specialist to join our team at our office in St. John’s (no cold calls! We promise!). If you want to work with one of the top supplement brands in the industry then keep reading!
- Manage E-Mail Requests in a Highly Personalized Manner Aligned with SOPs
- Execute Company Procedures Regarding Customer Service.
- Resolve Customer Conflicts and Handle Escalation Procedures.
- Assist with Training of Future Customer Service Specialists.
- Provide Information & Answer any Customer Questions About Our Products via Email, Chat & Telephone.
- Provide Team with Customer Insights and Statistics.
- Communicate Relevant Information to Team Members in Other Departments.
- Must Possess a Positive Attitude.
- Interest in Helping People and Providing Top Level Customer Service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Creative & Organized
- Work Well Under Minimal Supervision
- Internet & Tech Savvy
- You’ve worked at a fast-growing startup
- Knowledge in the sports nutrition industry
What we can offer:
- A pretty cool work environment – just ask any of our current staff!
- You’ve got the skills for the job and deserve proper compensation! We offer competitive salaries so you can bring your best self to work.
- We offer health insurance, including dental and EFAP, as well as a sweet health and wellness program–so don’t worry, we got you.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of our brand new office gym!
- Live the brands you work on. Free monthly supplement orders from our three brands, Jacked Factory, Transparent Labs, and Cira Nutrition.
- Snacks to get you through the day. We’ve got a fully-stocked kitchen with tea, coffee, and other office snacks.
- Who doesn’t love lunch?! That’s why we do regular team lunches, some of our local favourites are Toslow, Piatto, and Manna.
- Our team never stops learning. We provide self-development assistance so you can continue to grow your career in, and out of the office
Please email [email protected] a copy of your resume.
No need for a cover letter – a short email is fine!