About the job
Nutra Holdings is an e-commerce company headquartered in St. John’s, Newfoundland. We house several brands that specialize in the supplement space, focusing on our customer’s success in achieving their fitness, health and wellness goals. With actionable content, knowledgeable support, and innovative products, we are working to set a new standard when it comes to optimizing physical and mental performance.
We hire smart, driven, adaptable people that love to work. Our team is collaborative and friendly: we work hard and have fun doing so. Plus work should be fun! You spend a lot of your time at work, so it’s a no-brainer that this time should be enjoyable. It isn’t all sunshine and rainbows but we embrace a non-corporate, start-up-feel at our office.
Position Summary: Creative Copywriter
Nutra Holdings is looking for a Creative Copywriter to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate has a strong copywriting background, with experience at an in-house brand or agency. We’re looking for a strong creative, conceptual writer who can think big strategically and about the big idea, while also operating at the smallest level of detail. If this sounds like you then keep reading because this position is accepting in-house and remote applications.
- Constant creative conceptualization and iteration for fully integrated campaigns.
- Help strategize new opportunities and improvements for creative content across various channels from social, email, landing pages, and more
- Can lead and guide creative from concept stages through to production and deliver the final product, free of any errors
- Create brand consistency
- Bring style, culture and trend inspiration to the team
- Maintain brand standards and consistency of brand voice
- Lead concept and copywriting for all modern marketing channels
- Develop proactive ideas and innovative creative solutions that address brand and business goals
- 3-5 years of experience as a copywriter or related role at an agency or in-house creative team
- A portfolio that proves you can think big and optimize based on channels
- You can work in several different mediums/channels (i.e social media, Shopify, Amazon)
- You can distill dense information/data into singular, important ideas that are easily executable
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Exceptional presentation skills
- You’ve worked at a fast-growing eCommerce startup
- Knowledge in the sports nutrition industry
What we can offer:
- A pretty cool work environment – just ask any of our current staff!
- You’ve got the skills for the job and deserve proper compensation! We offer competitive salaries so you can bring your best self to work.
- We offer health insurance, including dental and EFAP, as well as a sweet health and wellness program–so don’t worry, we got you.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of our brand new office gym!
- Live the brands you work on. Free monthly supplement orders from our three brands, Jacked Factory, Transparent Labs, and Cira Nutrition.
- Snacks to get you through the day. We’ve got a fully-stocked kitchen with tea, coffee, and other office snacks.
- Who doesn’t love lunch?! That’s why we do regular team lunches, some of our local favourites are Toslow, Piatto, and Manna.
- Our team never stops learning. We provide self-development assistance so you can continue to grow your career in, and out of the office
Please email [email protected] a copy of your resume and a portfolio of your work.
No need for a cover letter – a short email is fine!