Brand Manager – Transparent Labs
About the job
Nutra Holdings is an e-commerce company headquartered in St. John’s, Newfoundland. We house several brands that specialize in the supplement space, focusing on our customer’s success in achieving their fitness, health and wellness goals. With actionable content, knowledgeable support, and innovative products, we are working to set a new standard when it comes to optimizing physical and mental performance.
We hire smart, driven, adaptable people that love to work. Our team is collaborative and friendly: we work hard and have fun doing so. Plus work should be fun! You spend a lot of your time at work, so it’s a no-brainer that this time should be enjoyable. It isn’t all sunshine and rainbows but we embrace a non-corporate, start-up-feel at our office.
Position Summary: Brand Manager
The Brand Manager will be responsible for ensuring the brand’s health through the creation of marketing campaigns and communication with other team members. We have just scratched the surface with this side of the business and we believe the right person can make all the difference. This position is in-house.
Transparent Labs is designed to be different. Sports supplements with 100% formula transparency and key ingredients included at clinically effective dosages.
- Implement creative promotions to drive web sales
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, promotions, launches and podcasts) with graphic designers, content manager and customer service
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Support product launches with strategic communication plans
- Maintain knowledge of current industry trends along with a passion and curiosity for industry content
- Ensures continued progression of brand health through evolving brand positioning with consumer/shopper driven insights in mind
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market and consumer trends
- Proven work experience in digital marketing
- Solid knowledge of Shopify, Facebook and Google Ads experience
- Ecommerce experience (bonus points if you’ve worked in a fast-growing start up)
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Knowledge in the sports nutrition industry
- Ability to work independently and make data-driven decisions
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Knowledge in the sports nutrition industry
- Additional qualification in web design is a plus
What we can offer:
- A pretty cool work environment – just ask any of our current staff!
- You’ve got the skills for the job and deserve proper compensation! We offer competitive salaries so you can bring your best self to work.
- We offer health insurance, including dental and EFAP, as well as a sweet health and wellness program–so don’t worry, we got you.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of our brand new office gym!
- Live the brands you work on. Free monthly supplement orders from our three brands, Jacked Factory, Transparent Labs, and Cira Nutrition.
- Snacks to get you through the day. We’ve got a fully-stocked kitchen with tea, coffee, and other office snacks.
- Who doesn’t love lunch?! That’s why we do regular team lunches, some of our local favourites are Toslow, Piatto, and Manna.
- Our team never stops learning. We provide self-development assistance so you can continue to grow your career in, and out of the office
Please email [email protected] a copy of your resume.
No need for a cover letter – a short email is fine!